[Gvsig_english] SEXTANTE update

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 6 11:59:00 CEST 2007

Hi Victor,
thanks a lot for your work! Your tutorial is very interesting.
What is the URL of new SEXTANTE package (v.0.1 Beta 2 for gvSIG)?
http://campusvirtual.unex.es/cala/cala/mod/resource/view.php?id=3473
Is it this? A simple question: how can I uninstall the previous version
and install this without compromise gvSIG installation? Can I simply
overwrite the previous version?

Best Regards,
Antonio Falciano