[Gvsig_english] Problem with installation

Spot spot.news at gmx.net
Mon Jul 16 17:08:09 CEST 2007

Hello list!

I am new to the list. Since I haven't found a search function, Google
was the only means I have used to search for a solution for my problem.

When I try to install gvSIG (with JRE 1.6 already installed), the
installation procedure stops with the error
"java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\...path to
java...\jre1.6.0\bin\msvcr71.dll" and the german addendum saying that
the process can't access the file, because it is used by another
process. There should be no problem accessing this dll, since it exists
in this path and is not locked by any other program, as far as I can see.

Help would be highly appreciated!