[Gvsig_english] Geocodification in gvSIG

Carlos Frederico Dias de Alencar Ribeiro carlosfredericoribeiro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 20:47:23 CEST 2007

Hi list

In Brazil, the system is:

- Street type (e.g. rua -street-, avenida -avenue-, ...).
- Street name (can be a name -Copacabana- or character -T8-).
- Sometimes can be a "set" of houses or buildings, and have a number;
- Number (e.g. 60, 15A, ...).
- Postal Code (8 digits, e.g. 71505-075),
-Quarter (Ipanema)
-Town / village.

Regards,
Carlos