[Gvsig_english] FOSS4G 2007 Early Bird Registration Ends in ONE WEEK

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Mon Jul 23 14:20:02 CEST 2007

Hello,

           I forward you some information about the FOSS4G. It'll be
celebrated in Victoria (Canadá) the next September.

Best regards.

***************************

2007 Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial (FOSS4G) Conference
September 24-27, Victoria, British Columbia

http://www.foss4g2007.org/register/

Book now to get the early bird rates: conference registration before the
deadline is just $395CAD; after July 27, registration is $565CAD. The
early bird really does get the worm!

For up-to-date information, registration and program details, please
visit the conference website.

http://www.foss4g2007.org/

EXHIBITOR AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

Early bird rates apply to exhibitors too! If you are planning to
exhibit, reserve your booth now for a big savings! For information on
exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, see
http://foss4g2007.org/sponsors/ or contact Paul Ramsey, Conference Chair
via email at pramsey at foss4g2007.org.

We hope to see you in Victoria, Canada in September, in just two months!

--

Mario Carrera Rodríguez
Grupo SIG-CAD / gvSIG