[Gvsig_english] Preferences Class or getPersistentXML()

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:22:33 CEST 2007

Hi gvSig developer,
I have seen that some preference page use Java Preferences class and
some other the getPersistentXML() functionality, do you use some role
for decide what kind of persistence to use? I think would be better if
all the Preferences stay in a file location (that is using the
persistent method provided by Adami) because in this way I can change
the computer and bring with me my preferences. I'm not sure that there
are other reasons for choice one of the two persistence, open my mind
with your suggestion.
Regards

Simone