[Gvsig_english] package end-user applications

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:34:30 CEST 2007

Hi again,
I'm concerned in deploying an application for a customer wich need so
functionalitiies on top of a gis. I've decided to explore the development on
gvSIG to do it. My question, at the moment, is what is the best way to
package the whole work in the simpler setup executable file.

 - Re-build the entire gvSIG with my extension in it (how hard would it be?)
 - Give him the core, original gvSIG installer and then create a setup
exetubale for my extension (similar to the rater pilot way)

What's your suggestion?
Thanks,

Giovanni