[Gvsig_english] Issue with swiss coordinate system support

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Mon Jul 30 12:15:07 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

which gvSIG version are you using? If you were using gvSIG 1.0.2, did
you have the JCRS extension installed over gvSIG?
After obtaining the error you can close gvSIG and a log file is
generated with the error. This file is in C:\Documents and
Settings\{UserName}\gvSIG\gvSIG.log (in Windows) or
/home/$USER/gvSIG/gvSIG.log (in Linux). Could you please send this log
so that we can gather more information about the error?

Thanks.
Best regards,
               Mario