[Gvsig_english] turns (maneuvers) in network analyst

gis.gn gis.gn at libero.it
Tue Jul 31 10:14:15 CEST 2007

Hello to everybody.
I have a street net TELEATLAS (shp) with arches and nodes. In more there are external tables that would have to allow also to the definition of the maneuvers to the crossings (nodes). Reading the handbook on the network analyst I have not understood if it is possible to define the maneuvers concurred on a node (would go to me well to be able to make manually it also). Who can help me?

thank you very much

Gabriele