[Gvsig_english] Sextante for gvSIG has been released

Victor Olaya volaya at unex.es
Wed Jun 6 17:18:44 CEST 2007

Wolfgang

the sample dataset contains files in dgm format, which cannot be read by
gvSIG. These files are meant to be used with the previous version of
sextante, which is based on SAGA.

Get the raster extension and you will be able to open most raster data
formats supported by GDAL.

Then you can start using all the raster analysis extensions of sextante.

Regards
Victor Olaya Ferrero
UNEX
E-mail : volaya at ya.com