[Gvsig_english] can gvsig connect to distant postgis database

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:41:38 CEST 2007

Quite a strange behavior. Why should it not be able to edit postgis layers
in remote server, when it's possible in a local one? The driver should be
transparent to the connection url (server). Is'n it just a privileges/grants
problem? I never tried on remote server... but I would need thi feature!!!
--
Giovanni