[Gvsig_english] java.lang.NullPointerException

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Wed Jun 13 16:35:34 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

We've noticed this bug but only when you try to work with the View in
his small size (button Restore in the top right corner). If this is your
case, try to work with the maximized View.
Are you working with the 1.0.2 gvSIG version? Anyway, as Vicente says,
this problem is solved in next version of gvSIG.

Regards!

Sergio Clark