[Gvsig_english] some more problems with oracle layers...

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Jun 19 15:34:04 CEST 2007

Dear list,
I tried some more things with the geoBD-Extension (running on gvSIG 1.0.2, on
a Debian machine).

I connected to a Oracle-spatial database and found out that

* viewing oracle data is only possible, when the CRS-Extension is turned off
(as mentioned in a post before). Therefore, I do not have the possibility to
display the data within the correct projection.

* it was not possible to extract a selection into a local shapefile (ok, I did
not wait for ages, but quite some minutes). It would be great, if someone
could test this function.

Besides, I really like this extension. Really good work.

Best regards,
Wolfgang