[Gvsig_english] gvSIG eclipse plugin

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:37:26 CEST 2007

I partially disagree because I think that anyone can decide his
business model (also FOSS have one) but obviously it's not polite to
hide the identity under anonymous mailers, and especially in a
newsletter it's considered SPAM.
However I want to say that the plugin sound good and also SAAS
business model it's cool, I hope for a correction of this mistake that
I think is more related to inexperience than to impoliteness.
Good luck boys.