[Gvsig_english] Adding a new gazeteer service

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 17:08:37 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I would like to add a new gazeeter service to the plugin that manage gazetters,
For gazetter service I mean a ws that take a that take a place name
and return the coordinates, the interface of the ws it is not comply
to wfs-g or wfs.
Is it possible to add a similar service to the existing gazeteer
plugin with an extension mechanism? For extension mechanism I mean
without modify the existing code (I don't want to create a branch of
the gazetteer plugin).
Regards.

Simone