[Gvsig_english] RV: Problems using geoBD with Oracle layer

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Wed Jun 20 17:13:11 CEST 2007

Hi Juan,
I copied the file to the correct location, but got an error message. Reading
the logfile, I found out that there were two lines for one Oracle code
(82032). I eliminated one of the lines and will give it a second try tomorrow
(there is still some light at the end of the tunnel, .....)

Best regards and until tomorrow,
Wolfgang

Am Dienstag 19 Juni 2007 pH:18:16 nachmittags/abends schrieb Juan Lucas
Dominguez Rubio: