[Gvsig_english] Raster pilot and CRS (Cordinate Reference System) extensions are now available in gvSIG

ivan mincik ivan.mincik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:23:48 CET 2007

Hallo,
After instalation of CRS on my Ubuntu Dapper of Windows machine gvSIG
started, but some other bugs appeared. I think the  proj library used in
CRS is outdated in case of Slovak coordinate system S-JTSK, maybe also
others.

Does anybody knows wich version of PostgreSQL and PostGIS is tested and
is working seamless? I thing it is great software, but with lot of bugs
at this time.

Ivan