[Gvsig_english] Things on my wishlist::Field calculator::Functionsfor the ~

Vicente Caballero Navarro vicente.caballero at iver.es
Wed Mar 7 13:54:48 CET 2007

Hi Wolfgang.

We have prepared a plugin with the field calculator and it has the
possibilities that you mention. It works with expressions obtaining as a
result: boolean, numeric, string or date.

On the other hand, the possibility to charge a script from file, writing in
BeanShell, offers all the possibilities that think necessary in a future.

Regards,

Vicente Caballero Navarro
Grupo desarrollo gvSIG.
IVER TI S.A.