[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and other open source projects - what isyour opinion

wqual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Thu Mar 22 08:05:10 CET 2007

Hi Victor, list.
I do not know SAGA GIS (well, I *know* that it is existing), but I threw a
glance at the project home page. Very interesting. It's very cool that
different open source projects come together somehow. Thanks to all
developers: you are doing a great job!
Currently, there is no cooperation between the gvSIG-project and GRASS/QGIS -
(or am I wrong?) - is it planned somehow?

Best regards,
Wolfgang