[Gvsig_english] gvSIG now connects to Oracle Spatial

Simone Casciaroli simone.casciaroli at gmail.com
Wed May 16 16:11:26 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,
it's not important to have installed the oracle client, but for access
Oracle SDO table you need to download the ojdbc14.jar from the Oracle site
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/htdocs/distlic.html?url=http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/java/sqlj_jdbc/htdocs/jdbc_10201.html
)
and put them in the GVSIG_HOME/bin/gvSIG/extensiones/com.iver.cit.gvsig/lib
(as is wroted in the user manual
http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/descargas/ficheros/Extensiones/gvSIG-1_0_2-geoBD-man-1_0-es.pdf
).
Best regards