[Gvsig_english] problems with display of ArcIMS-Data gvSIG 1.0.2 windows

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at prodevelop.es
Mon May 21 08:55:06 CEST 2007

engelhardt at geonet-ka.de escribió:
> Thank you for your prompt answer. I attached a screensshot of the
> ArcIMs-View
>
> There is a web-frontend to the ArcIMS  available
>
> http://rips-uis.lubw.baden-wuerttemberg.de/rips/brsweb_geotope/viewer.htm?USER=BW&TREE=Geotope

Hi Rudiger,

We've been trying to catch what's happening but the client is working
fine here.

The screenshot I attach is pretty similar to the web interface so I
can't reproduce the error.

Please, could you send us the gvSIG.log file in your user directory.
What Operating System do you have?

Also, you can see the files gvSIG is downloading if you search for your
tmp-andami folder inside your user folder, mine is here:

c:\Documents and Settings\jsanz\Configuración local\Temp\tmp-andami\

In that folder gvSIG downloads every file (XMLs, GIFs and so on). You
will see the ArcIMS images starting with "getImage-" like that:

getImage-1179729895438.gif

Can you send us one of these images? If the images are OK (watching them
with other viewer), maybe something is wrong with your Java runtime or
the JAI libraries.

Regards
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas