[Gvsig_english] About 3rd gvSIG Conference

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Nov 21 13:33:54 CET 2007

Dear list,
well a first message about the gvSIG conference appeared and so I will also add some lines...

It was a great pleasure to be at this conference. Lots of new things to see - really impressive how fast the project grows! The presentations were really interesting.
Many thanks to all contributors and organisators of this event! One little thing that I missed a little bit: it would have been nice, if there had been something like a poll about the user needs regarding gvSIG at the beginning of the conference. But we can discuss this also on this list! What do you think about this?

Best regards,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------