[Gvsig_english] jython-Console line in gvSIG... Usable at all?

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Thu Nov 22 15:49:05 CET 2007

Hello Wolfgang,

In the Scripting guide that is available in the web of gvSIG:
http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=manuales-gvsig&L=0&L=2  you have
two examples of python scripts made within gvSIG. Another example could
be any function implemented for using it at the Field Calculator of gvSIG..

Regards!

Sergio

--

Sergio Clark
Equipo gvSIG

Wolfgang Qual escribió:
> Hi Antonio,
> ok... were your trials successful? What did you do then? Examples available? And what about the batch processes? I am really curious. Hopefully, some other users (developers!) will add some more comments.
>
> Thanks a lot. Best,
> Wolfgang
>
> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>
>> Datum: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:17:02 +0100
>> Von: Antonio Falciano <afalciano at yahoo.it>
>> Betreff: Re: [Gvsig_english] jython-Console line in gvSIG... Usable at all?
>>

>> Wolfgang Qual ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hello gvSIG-users and ~developers,
>>> just some short questions about the jython console:
>>> 1) is there any user who used the jython console (File > Scripting >
>>>
>> jython console) within gvSIG?
>>
>>> 2) If so: for what purpose?
>>>
>> Jython console is useful to test some pieces of code. I used it for
>> testing when I tried to write some script.
>>

>>> 3) Can it be used for batch processing?
>>> 4) Can it be used at all?