[Gvsig_english] jython-Console line in gvSIG... Usable at all?

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Nov 22 16:44:55 CET 2007

Hi Jorge,list,
many thanks for your message. This auto-completion is great (I'll play a little bit around...) and I am really looking forward to seing some "source bit's" and "little how-to's". Guess, it will become a powerfull feature, if  well-documented.... :)

Cheers,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------