[Gvsig_english] topology tools

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Sun Nov 25 22:57:14 CET 2007

Hello Sarah,
You can see this kind of Information in gvSIG's Roadmap [1]
Topology tools are features to develop in 2008: Clean and Build, Dangle and Fuzzy tolerances; Error correction: pseudonode,hung node, multiple labels, nonexistent labels.
Other options: double lines, generalisation, split/unsplit,intersection, merge, split into polygons, copy elements/attributes of a theme to another, delete gaps between
polygons, exploit, rotate themes.
Conversions: from polygons to points and polylines, and from polylines to points.
Regards
José Antonio

[1] http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/descargas/RoadMap/gvSIG-RoadMap_05_2007-en.pdf