[Gvsig_english] problems loading raster map

Luca Casagrande luca.casagrande at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:32:35 CET 2007

Hello everybody.

As test about this problem, we have installed a fresh gvsig version
using the same package (the one with jre included) removing all the
previous folder (both gvSIG_1.1 and gvSIG).
Ivan is using Debian and me an Xubuntu:

I can open the raster with no problem, instead Ivan has got the same
error previous posted.

You can download the DEM we used for testing from this link:

http://doktoreas.ominiverdi.org/demxluca.asc