[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Export to Oracle. Some questions....

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Tue Oct 2 13:37:34 CEST 2007

Dear gvSIG-list,
a few weeks ago, I tried to export shapefiles into an Oracle Database. I have
to say that I am not that experienced in Oracle Database, and the export was
not sucessful. Therefore, I would be most grateful, to get some information
on the necessary steps for this task. For example, I do not know, whether I
have to specify certain metadata within the Database *before* using the
export-to-oracle function within gvSIG. Did you sucessfully use the
oracle-function in gvSIG? Is the oracle function of gvSIG working bug-free?
I would be very glad to read from your experiences.

Best regards,
Wolfgang