[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Export to Oracle. Some questions....

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Thu Oct 4 17:42:25 CEST 2007

Hello Wolfgang,

When you add a layer, you can specify the extent of the data to be loaded, which can be the same as the view extent or not. Look at the bottom side of the layer adding dialog and you'll find the X & Y minimum and maximum extent.

Regarding the metadata, as far as I know I'm afraid it's not posible to edit it manually through gvSIG at the moment.

Regards,

Miguel Montesinos
Technical manager
PRODEVELOP