[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Export to Oracle. Some questions....

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Oct 5 08:58:58 CEST 2007

Hi Luis,
I will discuss this with the administrator of our oracle spatial database.
This database intends to be a GIS-database for all departments of our city
administration - datasets are sorted according to their importance for
different scales (for example there is a group for layers of a scale about
1:5000, which is quite precise, but there is also a group of layers which
display a bigger region). Hope to express myself more or less clear.

Best regards,
Wolfgang

Am Donnerstag 04 Oktober 2007 pH:09:18 nachmittags/abends schrieb Luis W.
Sevilla: