[Gvsig_english] Digitizing in gvSIG::some questions

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Thu Oct 11 15:00:40 CEST 2007

Dear gvSIG-list,
more and more colleagues ask me about gvSIG and its functionality - for example regarding the digitizing tool. I really like the cad-like command-console, but I do not have a complete overview on its commands - is there a list available?
Developers, are you going to include a tool to be able to create parallel lines based on a selection (on another theme or active theme, were the user is digitizing)? I think this function is often used in the cad. Short answer would be great.
Last question: is it possible to estimate, when splitting lines/polygons (and merge polygons) will be available within the digitizing toolbox?

Looking forward for reading your comments.
Best regards,
Wolfgang