[Gvsig_english] About gvSIG - Unsuported CRS

Javier Carrasco jcarrasco at prodevelop.es
Fri Oct 19 12:21:43 CEST 2007

Hi Diego,
You are right, Carol don't need to make a datum transformation because both CRSs use the same datum so it's not useful to select a manual transformation. I was wrong.
The problem is that we can't select the correct CRS of the layer beacase gvSIG say "CRS not supported" and "Finalize" button is disabled, so the coordinates conversion is not being done.

Javi.