[Gvsig_english] osX

Mijail hmijail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:48:25 CEST 2007

OK, so there seems to be a pattern. We'll see how to rename the apps
so this gets less confusing for users.

About your error: was that in a PowerPC Mac? If so, that is the
cause: we have a serious bug in one of the libraries used by gvSIG
1.1 on OS X PPC (which we are in the process to fix).

If not, please report back and give us any details that can help
locate the problem.

Thanks.