[Gvsig_english] Connection to PostGIS

César Martínez Izquierdo cesar.martinez at iver.es
Thu Oct 25 10:07:28 CEST 2007

Hello,

Which version of gvSIG are you using? It seems that gvSIG versions prior
to 1.1 expect the database names in lower case. If the database has some
capital letter, it will not work. Rename the database name in lower
case, or update to gvSIG 1.1.

If you are using gvSIG 1.1, you need to use the EXACT name of the
database. Please, check the correct one, as "emmydb" it's not the same
as "Emmydb" or "EmmyDB".

César Martínez Izquierdo
gvSIG development team
http://www.gvsig.gva.es