[Gvsig_english] geoBD extension for gvSIG version 1.1?

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Oct 25 14:10:37 CEST 2007

Hello, Otto. Perhaps you have not created the connection from the menu:

In German: "Sehen - Gestor de conexiones a BD espaciales"
In English: "Show - Gestor de conexiones a BD espaciales"

Enter the parameters of the connection in that dialog and afterwards, your connection will be available from the GeoBD connections combo box.

If you have done that and still have problems, please attach the file:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\gvSIG\gvSIG.log

to your next email.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)