[Gvsig_english] WFS issue

Riccardo Sanna ric.sanna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:35:07 CET 2007

Hi,

we are  gvSIG users, and we would like to report a problem when using the
following WFS service with this get capabilities:

http://webgis.regione.sardegna.it/geoserver/wfs?service=WFS&request=GetCapabilities

We encountered a malfunctioning when trying to add some features through
connection to this WFS service. The error we get when adding those features
is the following:

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Array index out of range: 0

On the contrary, when connecting to this capability:

http://webgis.regione.sardegna.it/geoserver/wfs

no problem occurs. Since we use the same capability within other GIS
programs, we believe this is a gvSIG issue, but we would like to have your
opinion on this.

Thank you very much.