[Gvsig_english] Adding WFS layers & visualizing WFS requests

Michael Lutz michael.lutz at jrc.it
Wed Oct 31 17:47:29 CET 2007

Hi,

here's a rookie question on adding WFS layers. I've tried adding WFS
layers from a WFS (unfortunately behind a firewall, so I can't post its
URl here...). With some of the feature types of my WFS it works fine,
with some other I get an error message "The WFS layer can't be loaded".
I suspect it has to do with the property data types, but I'm not sure.

Is there a way of visualizing the WFS requests that gvSIG sends and the
exceptions that cause the error message? I though this might be
displayed in the ProjectManager window, but this remains empty.

Thanks for any ideas on this!
Michael