[Gvsig_english] Problems using gvSIG with GeoNetwork

Enzo Viti enzo.viti at lucanasistemi.com
Wed Sep 26 10:23:59 CEST 2007

Hi All,
Has anyone tried to use gvSIG (ver 1.1) as a CSW client for Geonetwork 2.1.0 ?
The connection between client and server seems to be ok, but when I try to visualize metadata from Geonetwork, I get the following error: "Error with the getRecords operation".
I am a new Geonetwork user and I would appreciate any help.
Thanks

Vincenzo Viti

Lucana Sistemi srl
Via Cicerone,13 - 75100 Matera (MT) Italy
Tel +39 0835 381935 Pbx - Fax +39 0835 381937

Web : www.lucanasistemi.com
enzo.viti at lucanasistemi.com