[Gvsig_english] DTM, DEM or GRID

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 30 19:55:43 CEST 2007

You can try with the Raster Pilot Extension
(http://www.gvsig.gva.es/index.php?id=1567&L=2):

"The pilot application winner of the raster tender
offered by the Conselleria d'Infraestructures i
Transports. It can open new image  formats and apply
color palettes to a DTM, compute histograms, cut out
raster layers. In addition, it comes with some new
visualization filters. The pilot can be installed as a
new extension over the current version of gvSIG"
Regards,
Jose Antonio Canalejo