[Gvsig_english] french translation proposal

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Apr 1 09:49:39 CEST 2008

Hi Jean Roc,

we are building the infraestructure now. We are defining the profiles
for the new web page, and one of them will be the translator. There are
some more volunteers for the french translation. I'll contact you about
how to do the translation as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Best regards,
                Mario