[Gvsig_english] Re: Gvsig_internacional Digest, Vol 27, Issue 1

Juan Guillermo Jordán Aldasoro jjordan at robotica.uv.es
Tue Apr 1 16:34:27 CEST 2008

Dear Pierluigi. As developer of the GPS part of gvSIG mobile I can tell
you that currently the serial ports are not discovered by gvSIG mobile,
they are just a list in the combo. Not too clean, I recognise, anyway
this will be fixed. Thanks for the bug reporting, I didn't know COM9 was
also used.

As a short term approach I suggest you to edit manually appsettings.xml,
which is located in $gvsig_mobile_root$/persistence

There you can set <GPSPort>COM9</GPSPort>. It should work as long as you
don't open the GPS preferences dialog again. I hope that helps.

Regards
Juan Guillermo Jordán