[Gvsig_english] re : Projection management + geotools

ju julien.guilloux at espaces-naturels.fr
Wed Apr 2 09:17:01 CEST 2008

hi list,

i was yesterday working with the french/suistzerland company Camp To Camp.
Many of you must know that this company deals with  opensource geomatics.

about projection, Camp to camp told me that ingeniors are working to
(re)devellop better projection in geotools because lot of things are not
working (as many of us constat on GVsig or other soft using projection
with geotools).

well , i am not specialized in that topic so maybe the GV Gis Dream team
devellopper could contact Camp to camp to know about camp to camp
geotools job.

regards,
Julie