[Gvsig_english] open GRASS raster with raster pilot

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 13:16:00 CEST 2008

Dear list,

I've installed the raster pilote with gvsig 1.1.2 on OpenSuse 10.2 to be able to open a GRASS raster layer.
Then, in gvsig, using the Gvsig GRASS driver within the  and navigating to the appropriate grassdata directory (cellhd) I can add my GRASS raster file.
Loaded this layer, it appears just as a black area missing the GRASS raster cell data.

Do I have to export my rasters from GRASS into a specific format before?

Regards

Christian