[Gvsig_english] Printing

Greening, Bruce BGreening at pb.com.au
Mon Apr 14 02:04:50 CEST 2008

Thankyou for your reply.

I am using pixels for the unit of measure.

Bruce Greening

Message: 35
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:43:44 +0200
From: Jordi Grimalt <grimalt_jor at gva.es>
Subject: Re: [Gvsig_english] Printing
	<gvsig_internacional at runas.cap.gva.es>

Hi Bruce:

     At these moments, we have some problems with the prints options.
Try to print the A0 wiht a low quality, in map/prepare page.

     About the problem with the size of labels to print, which was the
measure units that you checked, pixels or meters?

Cheers,

Greening, Bruce escribió:

> I am having a couple of problems with printing to A0 size sheet
>
> ·       Size of printing of labels is much smaller than shown on screen
>
> ·       While the map fits on the template in qvsig, when I print it
> out it is larger than the paper and I therefore loose the right hand
> edge and bottom of the printout
>
> Are there any solutions to this or do I just need to experiment until
> I get something that works for my PC/Printer combination
>
> ______________________________________
> Bruce L Greening

______________________________________
Bruce L Greening

Project Manager
National Services Rail Team Leader (Perth)

PB
1 Alvan Street
PO Box 1232
Subiaco WA 6904
AUSTRALIA

Direct: +61(0)8 9489 9756
Mobile: +61(0)415 513 622
Fax: +61(0)8 9380 4060
Email: bgreening at pb.com.au

www.pbworld.com

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration,
dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.