[Gvsig_english] Wish list: introduction of data entry form

Marko Marulic marulic at net.hr
Sun Apr 20 22:16:26 CEST 2008

Please, let me know if I get something wrong.

I would like to find out is it possible to introduce data entry form based on layer attributes for
quick attribute entry and editing. Similar feature can be found in ArcPad under name
“QuickForm”.

I believe that feature could help with faster works with attributes and avoid misspelling in
attributes entry. I often miss few letter in attributes ;-)

Wish you all the best :-)

Marko Marulic

--
Akcija za brze igrace - uz svaki Iskon.DUO paket poklanjamo loptu sa potpisima nasih nogometasa
Vise o paketima saznajte na http://www.iskon.hr ili na 0800 1000