[Gvsig_english] Error: connection to WMS Server

Luigi Castro Cardeles luigi.cardeles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:55:08 CEST 2008

hi,
i can connect via browser and using qgis.

add wms layer with gvsig, all options are possible except
dimensions... and the error message is:
[ FLyrWMS.drawFixedSize() ] Failed in trying 1/5)  [
FLyrWMS.drawFixedSize() ] Failed in trying 2/5)  [
FLyrWMS.drawFixedSize() ] Failed in trying 3/5)  [
FLyrWMS.drawFixedSize() ] Failed in trying 4/5)

dimensions...size... are they correlated?

i dont have tried the changes proposed by diego yet. hope soon.
[]'s

2008/4/23, Agustin Diez Castillo <adiez at uv.es>:
> Usually in gvSIG, you only need
>  http://200.163.37.54/wms/cgi-bin/mapserver
>  That is more than enough; but is not working, so I guess the problem is
> somewhere else.
>  wms version? parser?
>  Can you connect to it with something else?
>

>  El Apr 23, 2008, a las 5:22 PM, Diego Guidi escribió:
>

> > > i was trying to connect to a wms server via gvsig :
> > >
> http://200.163.37.54/wms/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=geodourados_wms.map&
> > > and i have this message:
> > >
> > Inside the getcapabilities I've found a link to
> >
> http://srvimg01/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=geodourados_wms.map
> >
> > I suppose that you must check your map file and fix the onlineresource
> > link to the correct server:
> >
> http://200.163.37.54/wms/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=geodourados_wms.map

Luigi Castro Cardeles