[Gvsig_english] Raster analysis: assign classes of values

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 16:12:03 CEST 2008

Dear list,

even if there are still questions in terms of layouting and printing maps (referring to the last discussions in the list) I decided to produce my results within gvsig due to no real alternatives for layouting in the OS area.So I would like to layout GRASS-Rasterfiles (loadable via the Raster Pilot) in combination with shape files. But I neither did manage yet to produce appropriate value ranges for the rasters nor to assign appropriate tables of color.
I think the first step would be to (re)classify the value ranges for the raster. But where (I had a look within Sextante) can I find the appropriate extension?
RegardsGruß

Christian