[Gvsig_english] (no subject)

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:00:00 CEST 2008

Dear list,

decided to produce my results of GRASS analysis within gvsig (as there are no such possibilities for
layouting within GRASS).

So I would like to layout GRASS-Rasterfiles in combination with shape files. But I neither did manage
yet to produce appropriate cell value ranges for the rasters nor to assign
appropriate tables of color.

I think the first step would be to (re)classify the
cell value ranges for the raster. But where (I had a look within Sextante) can I
find the appropriate extension or how can I define specific cell value ranges?
Regards

Chris