[Gvsig_english] raster analysis within gvsig

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:27:16 CEST 2008

Dear Antonio, dear list

thanks for your e-mail, Antonio.

I found the extension for reclassifying raster cell values but it' s not evident how gvsig calculates the new value ranges.
E.g. if I choose the  option within the extension  there is the possibility to create a lookup table with max, min and new values for the ranges.
In the resulting layer indeed, the raster values are reduced just on two cell values (0 and 0,02) written out.

Can anybody explain that to me?

Regards

Christian