[Gvsig_english] EPSG 27572

Stéphane Falck stephane.falck at onf.fr
Thu Aug 7 17:57:54 CEST 2008

Hi Juan Lucas,

Yes, I've found some interesting piece of code which told me that all
the calculation is in pure Java written
For example :
..\libFMap\src\es\prodevelop\geodetic\utils\conversion\ConversionCoords.java

That's why I decided to post my message.

So I'm programming the method
public double[] epsg4326_to_epsg27572(double lon, double lat);

Then after testing the code of the method and make sure everything would
be alright, I would appreciate your help to modify the code.

I'll also try to compile the source code according information I'll find
in the documentation for developer.

Thank you for your help

Stéphane

 > Hello, Stéphane,

 > As you know, gvSIG Mobile does not reproject vector layers. It simply
 > reprojects the GPS coordinates to the view's coordinate system so
that > the GPS cursor is placed properly on the map.

 > The first release of gvSIG Mobile is not using any library to perform
 > this operation. All the calculation is in pure Java written by us,
and > currently the list of known coordinate systems cannot be extended
by  > the user. If you want to add EPSG:27572 to that list, you have to

http://www.gvsig.gva.es/fileadmin/conselleria/images/Documentacion/descargas_mobile/fuentes/ws_gvsig_mobile_0.1.0_bn44.zip

--

Stéphane Falck