[Gvsig_english] question and out of bound error

pvmstg pvmstg at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:11:30 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm on osX 10, 5, 4 withgv_sig 1, 1, 2,

So,  I have some questions.  , I make a basic wms map.  Which i'm not
familiar with so... When in Gv_sig,  all data is in one bloc with no
option to show hide some elements like road,  hydro,  label etc.  ,

I try to lunch my project by associate gvp project to gv_sig
(associated by defaut to vlc???).  When double clic on the project,
nothing hapend but,  if I open gv_sig no problem opening the same
project...?? ,

I include a simple 5 points shp,  download and convert to shp from my
gps.  First,  the point was aroud 1500 degrees out of range.. After
few try... the points where at the right position...??,

I hope for v2 that the box will be rework... not having all the info
or the button half showing... with no info on.. is.. anoying.,

Today,  I start the project to edit my point.  At the opening I
receive the and error message but the project open.
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 5 > 4 ,

Thanks all developpers.