[Gvsig_english] Polygon Interval Colour

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 13:38:45 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I will ask it again as couldn't
find it in my inbox...

I am working on a choropleth map and I wanted to know if it was possible
to achieve semi-transparency or fill patterns for a polygon layer when
using interval colour labelling? I know if I I just fill the polygons
individually with unique values I can use various fill patterns, but in
the interval colours menu, only solid colours are available.

This menu can be accessed by right-clicking on a layer, selecting layer
proprties and then clicking on the symbol tab.

Many thanks in advance,

Rory. :)